Chickens
Came home to find one chicken desperatly having a dust bath........shame theres no dust!!!!!
10 eggs, maybe another before end of play tonight. They lay in the morning as a rule so don`t expect any more.
I see the big post arrived. That was about 14 hours after sending. Not quite how I thought it would go. Changed the template so I can have Links on the side. Better. Come and see where I work now. Will put up more as I go along.
10 eggs, maybe another before end of play tonight. They lay in the morning as a rule so don`t expect any more.
I see the big post arrived. That was about 14 hours after sending. Not quite how I thought it would go. Changed the template so I can have Links on the side. Better. Come and see where I work now. Will put up more as I go along.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home