Time to sow.
I got some sowing done. YAY!!!!!
Peas - Feltham First
Brussels - Bedford (After last years Purple ones I will try an oldie but goodie)
Summer sprouting broccoli (a trial)
Summer Cabbage - primo
cauliflower - rosalind (a purple variety - less work)
Moved on the chillis too. New tomatos have nearly all germinated. So have 4 varietys. Gardeners delight, golden sunrise, cream sausage and green zebra.
Just need to get down the lottie with the rotovator now. Thats for tomorrow.
Peas - Feltham First
Brussels - Bedford (After last years Purple ones I will try an oldie but goodie)
Summer sprouting broccoli (a trial)
Summer Cabbage - primo
cauliflower - rosalind (a purple variety - less work)
Moved on the chillis too. New tomatos have nearly all germinated. So have 4 varietys. Gardeners delight, golden sunrise, cream sausage and green zebra.
Just need to get down the lottie with the rotovator now. Thats for tomorrow.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home