Muttleys Blog

A diary of life for a 37 year old married allotment digging, roof truss designing, pool player in Boston, Lincs.

Monday, May 28, 2007

Allotment update

Have`nt done one in bloody ages. Blogger must think I`ve given up.

Had good amount of asparagus and rhubarb this year. Rhubarb not so good at the moment but I think its had a lot of picking this year.

Red onions and peas are going well, some cabbages (primo) were doing ok but the netting blew off and the pidgeons had em. Hopefully they will recover. Plenty of stuff coming on, just a shame its pissing down right now and cant get on it.

Lots of bastard weeds.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:37 pm, Blogger Lisa said…

    Hi just flicking through the blogs and came up on yours. Great site, love the pictures. I Live on a narrowboat. Good luck with ya veggies! My blog is http://thenarrowshop.blogspot.com feel free to visit sometime. Thanks. Lisa

     

Post a Comment

<< Home