Muttleys Blog

A diary of life for a 37 year old married allotment digging, roof truss designing, pool player in Boston, Lincs.

Monday, February 06, 2006

More Links

I have put links on for Boinc and Rivercottage.

For those that don`t know Boinc is a program you download and does various computations whilst your not doing anything with your computer. Great for helping mankind with disease.

Rivercottage is Hugh Fearney-Whittingstalls website. My inspiration to getting my chickens and a lot more with regards to food. You have to try the stuffed goose neck from the River Cottage Year.

Chickens ended on 11 eggs for the day.

Heard an odd thing on the radio about the Muslims and the aftermath of the cartoons. Now I aint seen em and have no desire to. I'm not at all religeous and I think that an awful lot of the worlds ills are down to it. Christians have been pretty shitty over the years and the most dangerous man on earth is a Christian fundamentalist in charge of the big button!!!! I`m afraid that in many peoples eyes the near riot in London has just proved the stereotype. Such a shame that the people with the loudest voices tend to have the worst to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home